Friday, October 1, 2010


you say the things that sound so sweet, the way you can fuck me is so bittier sweet.
i wish it could play on repeat.
Until the day when it all ends.
we've gone to far,it was pushed into deep. Theres no going back.we've done what we've done.
The blood starts to flow faster.
He starts to scream...and finally yells,"what the fuck you crazy bitch!",i grab the knife from his side,"I thought you wanted to play?",with a confused look upon my face. He starts to shout again,"you fucking stabed me!",i craweled off of him onto my feet,with my back still toward him. With a simple reply," you said i could do what ever i want...", i pause with a jerk like voice," YOU SAID YOUR NOT A BITCH,BUT YOUR SURELY ACTING LIKE ONE!",.....TBC...

PsYcHo KiLLeR

This message was sent using picture-talk messaging service from MetroPCS.

No comments: