Thursday, April 15, 2010

SLEEP FOR THE BOTH OF US...

i wish i can sleep,my eyes are heavy, body pleas its case..
but it's my mind that will not shut down..
i have good and bad running a muck inside this soul..
seen that Ive made a mark..at work..for the past two days have been nice ..
ya its only a 2 of us to cover the whole hard lines..
but they been putting me in the most jaked up sections..
domestics which i actually love doing ..
they all know i get anal with my zone ,it has to be perfect..
and then today i had my favorite part of the store..HBA(health,beauty)..
well i loved doing it at my old store..i like doing it here cause its a tad smaller..
but there wasn't enough time to finish it cause it was time to go home..
i was so excited about leaving at 9:45pm that i forgot to talk to the LOD..he said that he wanted to talk to me about my hours been open...YES YES YES...anything..i'll do anything..lol
but its nice to know that the LOD that told me i did a good job ...most people don't like..
well i actually get along with him very well..which is awesome...well i guess the sandman is riding my ass hard...so its time to sleep and have bloody dreams and killer thoughts....<3

No comments: