Thursday, April 8, 2010

what makes you think..so negative..?


Do people realize that what they put out into the world is what they receive back from the world.You cant say why does bad things happen to me? Well what have you put out in your past that came back to you?..,and iam not talking about what happen last week to last month or even last year.. karma comes when you least think about it.when your the happiest.when you dnt even think twice about what i have done in your past. But iam not just talking about negative karma.I love good karma as well its a beautiful moment when you get good karma back.I just wish people would put out more good karma.Its a wonderful gift to give goodness out into the world, who knows who you my come in contact with or even change someones life with the littlest jester..of kindness can make a whole a world of difference.I just believe if we put out more positivity into this world that we would be a more peaceful place..



yet again that just me hoping for a utopia ...that will never become in a world that so unintelligent...and with unintelligents comes war,kaos, disease...
nothing worth living for ..

No comments: